Sometimes its so easy to watch your castle of dreams tumble down . Walls you believed were made of concrete turns out to be of glass . Its easy when it shatters into thousand pieces , what you believed was a stronghold . What can you do ? you can sit and watch every piece of dream falling down , you can watch your hopes , your ambitions . watch them die twice the fast as they were created , unbelievably . I didnt knew how easy it was , I thought it was strong enough to hold the weight of thousand horses but hey what can you do ? I remember the house of spider story , how it is easy to be ruined , I Remember the house made on the water , i remember ....
But this time i will make my house by love , I will make it on honesty foundations , on me .
I will Dream
well what are we made of if we arent made of dreams ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment