Im trying to write my resume , it turns out much harder than I thought . I went to see parya today and we had a great time but I hope she doesnt think anything bad about me . see , I told her that I still love her but not like a lover nor like a friend . Simply like she is Parya and Im Ali .
The last song I dedicated to her was something like " If its wrong to love you , then my heart just wont let me be right , cause im drowned in you and i wont pull through without you by my side . I Give my all just to have one more night with you ...."
but now Its like " when your day is long and the night , the night is yours alone . and you show you had enough with this life , hang on . Dont let yourself go , Cause everybody cries , Everybody hurts sometime"
I really love my relationship with her , its like nothing i have ever experienced . its diffrent yet enjoyable , its funny and yet deep . I dont give the world in exchange of what we have now .
Tonight I realized how wise she is , and how true her advices are .
I think Im really gonna miss her most of all .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment